Tuesday 15 November 2011

Inspiration...

I have been waiting for some kind of inspiration, a drive to motivate myself to do something creative! Haven’t been able to get hold of one; for quite a while. Yesterday after a busy busy day at work, I felt like posting something on my bloggie. So, I posted one article which a very dear friend of mine gave me. Now that an article has been posted, I want to keep my blog up to date and keep posting…

Inspiration comes in so many various ways. Let’s take a look around us, we’ll find tiny things that can bring out drastic changes in our lives. I realized I had given up on my skills. I should not have let go of my interest. Now that I don’t write much, I’m out of touch!


I made a promise to myself that I’ll make an effort to write, draw and blog and to try and improve on my creativity, like how I had done on my very early days of blogging… Just like the earth looks much better after a heavy storm!

No comments: