Saturday 31 January 2015

Eager for your Arrival...

 The best news for me in 2014 was that I would be an Auntie, for the very first time in my life. Alhamdhulillah!!!! "Wow!" That was the happiest news ever… such a great feeling, Ma Sha Allah! It cannot be expressed in words. Can't wait to hold the teeny tiny baby in my hands In Sha Allah and wrap around myself.

Oh Gosh!!! The baby is taking too long to arrive, it seems like the time as struck since last August.

But hey, finally it’s the third trimester… crossing my fingers I’m hoping it’s gonna be a girl, In Sha Allah! But it doesn’t really matter… A boy or a girl, auntie would spoil the baby and give so much love and attention,
In Sha Allah, Aameen!
My 50th post is so special, I’ve dedicated it to my special new member that would join my family in no time, In Sha Allah….

To my baby cakes, with lots and lots of love from Mimi…


No comments: